Chesapeake Watershed Forum
Registration is now open for the 12th annual Chesapeake Watershed Forum! This year’s theme, Healthy Lands, Healthy Waters, Healthy People was chosen so that we may explore the connection between the health of the Chesapeake Bay watershed and its effect on the communities that live within the watershed.
Registration for the 2017 Chesapeake Watershed Forum is NOW OPEN!
Before registering for the Chesapeake Watershed Forum, please read the following important information:
– Please look through the workshop descriptions and schedule and think about which workshops you would most like to attend. Upon registering, we will ask you to select the workshop sessions you will attend so that we can get a head count for the Forum.
– If you are a presenter or sponsor, you will register at a different link. Please contact Lou Etgen at email@example.com if you have not received the link yet.
– Are you looking to register for Friday night lodging? It is very popular so register early to reserve your on-site room at NCTC.
– Registration will close on October 6, 2017 unless the event sells out prior to that date, which is often the case. Increased registration rates will begin on October 1, 2017. If paying by check, payment
MUST be received by October 13, 2017.
– Walk-In Registration is NOT available. This is a federally secured facility so everyone mustregister ahead of time in order to gain access through the NCTC security.
– Pets (dogs, cats, birds, etc.) are not allowed on NCTC property unless they are registered as an official service animal. Please make arrangements for care of your pets ahead of time.