8th Annual Poster Session
The networking poster session will return Saturday evening, November 3, 2018 at the Chesapeake Watershed Forum, National Conservation Training Center, Shepherdstown, WV.
The goal of the poster session is to provide the opportunity for individual presenters to share their work and/or research findings in a visual format with conference attendees.
This year’s Forum theme, “Connecting Our Communities: Celebrating Diverse and Innovative Partnerships” was chosen so that we may celebrate the many diverse partnerships that have proven successful in the restoration and protection of the Chesapeake Bay and its watershed. We are especially interested in engaging posters that highlight innovative partnerships, leading to success.
NEW to the Poster Session this year will be two additional categories:
- New Professionals – includes Chesapeake Conservation Corps*, recent college graduates and advanced college degree students
- Professional – those greater than 5 years working in an area of environmental/conservation in the Chesapeake Bay watershed
Poster abstracts are limited to 200 words and entered in the following fields of interest:
- Environmental Education
- JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion)
- Outreach (Community Engagement, Stewardship, and Volunteerism)
- Science (Methods, Monitoring, and Evaluation)
The deadline for poster submissions is September 7, 2018.
*Posters describing an organization activities and programs will not be accepted.
*Chesapeake Conservation Corps Members – Please contact Tara Drennan/CBT if you have any questions.